Is your computer locking up? Are you getting a weird error message that you can't figure out? Are you having trouble even starting your computer? No matter what kind of problem you're having, big or small, you've come to the right place in your search to find the solution.
In this Blog, we share many ways to do what you need to do with your computer to solve your computer relate issues on Window 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. All these are Microsoft products and work on the similar way.
There are several things you can do yourself in fixing your computer problems. These are some things that you may try at home:--
1) F1:- you can directly take the help from your computer by pressing the key F1 from your computer.
2) Make a call to your friend who has advance knowledge about the computer.
3) Use neighbour’s computer to work on internet so that you can find an answer to your problem.
4) Post a query on the internet about your computer problem like forum posting, yahoo answer etc.
5) Check that your computer needs updating of any file or not.
6) All your computer cables are connected properly to each other.
7) If your computer is running slow then scan your computer for the virus and regularly update your antivirus.
The above steps will help you fix the issue with your computer or at least will give you some insight into what might be causing the issue.